Thursday, May 30, 2013

SNCO Comm 2013-2014

Hey CO!

This should be very last post from SNCO Comm 2012-2013! Today was a memorable day for many of the reds, it's time to step down. So fast, it's been 4 years, from the moment when we first stepped into SNCO till now, when we are stepping down! 

Just want to thanks each and every one of you for making up all our memories of CCA and we will miss all of you

Not only that, for those who managed to get in to comm, congratulations! Well, for those who did not, do not be disheartened, there is always a next time for everybody! Hope there is no hard feelings between you guys and friendships will not be ruined! Work well with the next comm!

Also, SYF have brought many of us closer to each other, from enemies to friends, from strangers to friends and from friends to best friends. Though it may be a tiring process but it was fun!



From Shanise:
I would like to thanks every single on of you for making up my memories of CCA, and I'll miss you all. Remember to cooperate with the new comm, don't create trouble for them or I'll come haunt you!
Comm selection was rather difficult because there are many positions for so many of you, so we had to pick according to the best interest we have for SNCO. Do note that selections were UNBIASED, and was dont objectively for the best interests of SNCO! 
Adding on to that, those who didn't get into comm doesn't mean that you guy aren't capable, just that there are too many of you! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAS GOT THE POTENTIAL TO EXCEL, SO STRIVE FOR THE BEST AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU GUYS WILL DO WELL IN FUTURE! All the best!

From Si Xing: 
I have to admit that I did not like CO at first, but it was only after SYF 2011 that made me felt that I did not regret joining SNCO! Also, staying back on Thursdays and Fridays became a part of school life! Though I have already stepped down, but it will become a part of my memory, something worth remembering!
Laxian, thank you guys for making CCA fun and interesting for me! Especially SYF have made all of us closer! Definitely miss the juniors and thank you guys for being so AWESOME!
I believe that the next SL will be able to lead you guys well, so do listen to her and DO NOT MAKE HER LIFE DIFFICULT! 
Hope that through this SYF, many of you would have like CCA or rather enjoy CCA more than previously and that you will put every practice into good use! All the best for everything!

♥ SNCOmm